BeSpoke Voice Coaching
Hello there… Your Voice is your literal calling-card. By it you are recognised, loved, judged – initially more than by the actual words you utter. Unfair? Maybe so but your voice is a give-away and says more about you than you realise.
I am a professional voice and communication specialist providing tailor-made coaching to people in all walks of life. I’m based in Worcestershire but happy to travel to where you are to help with all forms of public speaking.
Why are you here?
It may be because someone has commented on your voice…
- Can you be heard?
- Do you lack confidence when making a point in a group?
- Have you been asked to present some research, or preach or make a business pitch?
- Perhaps you’ve got an audition or casting and you’re reticent to run your speech through in front of people who know you well… or something else
Get help from a professional coach
Book one-to-one coaching sessions or a group workshop on all aspects of vocal production, confidence when you need to speak in public, or how best to present yourself on camera. I can also help if you feel ‘stuck’ – in your work, in your life chapter, in goal-setting. Coaching sessions are arranged to suit you. They can be in person or over Skype.
Click on a speech bubble to find specific information. You can ask a question on the ‘Get in touch’ button at the bottom. I look forward to hearing from you.
Presentation Skills Workshop – 14th March 2018
This workshop is for anyone who wants to improve their presentation skills. Delivered by BeSpoke Voice Coaching and the Small Business Clinic, iIt will cover all aspects of giving a presentation:
- Preparation – making sure you know what your message is and the most effective language to get this across
- Supporting material – the presentation slides that need to look slick and support what you say
- AND giving the presentation itself – your voice, presentation style and demeanour.
- What makes a good presentation?
- Using PowerPoint (or similar tools) effectively – branding, slide content, transitions, animations
- Stand and Deliver – a chance to practice presenting with constructive criticism
Please bring a suitable device for using PowerPoint (or an equivalent) with you as there will be hands-on practice as part of the workshop.
Book a place
The workshop takes place at Open Space Rooms in Malvern on 14th March 9.30am-12.30pm.